Monday, June 19, 2006

Eeyore Jeff meets his match

Jeff Rushing is a fellow blogger that until the past few months has lived the life of single man in the city, but no longer. On his whirlwind tour of the northeast, he proposed to his hunny, Valerie. Which just proves my theory that there is just something about ladies so named that puts a spell on a guy.

In other news, the Atlanta Bureau of Brother Ellsworth is seeking a new single member that we may live vicariously through. Apply with me, or with Mark. General qualifications: aforementioned singleness, jolly nature, headfull of random trivia, and the ability to suck at fantasy baseball.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I guess this means we have a new couple for our frequent dinners. :-)

9:31 AM  
Blogger misawa said...

Yeah, I'm thinking that when he returns from his round the northeast vacation, we'll corner him into a date to have them and y'all over for dinner.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Thanks a bunch. And yes, my lovely Valerie and I are available for couples' dinners and couples' skates.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home