Friday, May 18, 2007

Phone pic dump

I'm running out of memory on my camera phone, so I picked out a handful of the most entertaining and pasted them below.

First off, this was my Alternate Energy project from last semester, a bicycle used to power a flywheel (in this case, the suspended rear tire filled with water). This in turn would power a generator which would turn on our radio - no batteries or power cords.














My niece, Maggie, styling my hair. Note that I'm bald. She gets her brains from her mother.














My dog Jesse, caught in mid-wag.














What I come home to just about everyday. At 6pm. In the summer.














Popsicle impersonating my wife and nearly blending in to the couch.














Work formal for my wife, wearing a dress made by her mom. She was the most stunning woman there.





























My brother showing his prowess with a Dirty Harry .44 Mag. For 50 points, see if you can find his neck.














Val showing us how it's really done with my Walther. If I ever go missing...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics, but a word of friendly advice, never make fun of someone who is holding a gun. Don't assume that your brother won't shoot you, mine shot me. (He claimed it was a hunting accident, but honestly, I mean, c'mon...)

Anyway, I don't think it is going to work out for next weekend, we are going to have leave Atlanta before Saturday evening. Maybe we can do it another time, or if y'all are down this way let me know and we will show you some South Georgia hospitality.

God bless.

11:04 PM  
Blogger misawa said...

No problem, Gordon. We'll catch up with ya later.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home