Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The fog is starting to clear

First of all, no, the title is not a reference to my previous post about my anti-biotics and there side effects. Though, while I'm on the subject, it is safe to come around me again with open flames.

Instead the title reflects the past 3 or so weeks of extreme busy-body-ness brought on by school, work, a Braves game, a back injury (to Mrs. Misawa), and one heckuva surprise party (a little more on this later). It also refects the fact that after 8ish tonight, I will be three classes away from graduating. Tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up and, for the first time in 10 weeks, have a sweet, sweet answer to the question that has been ingrained in my brain over said time period: "What do I have due tonight?"

Answer: "Abso-freaking-lutely nothing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home