Friday, June 29, 2007

Like I needed the help in this area!

A word of caution, moreso for any ladies reading than anything else. This post will begin in the bathroom, and most likely remain there. You've been warned...

So, last week, I had this whole root canal thingie done to clear out some infection. As a result, I was given this particular anti-biotic that I had to take for about a week and a half.

It has side effects. Baaaaaddd side effects. For my wife.

Look, most of the time, I'm already a Hindenburg, meandering through my day with enough molecular methane to power a small country. Not a morning goes by that I don't wait for my beloved to get out of sight before releasing the sweet sounds of blessed internal combustion relief. At least I'm not giving her the Dutch Oven treatment. Often.

So I begin taking my new meds, as perscribed by the doctor. Guess what one of the side effects are for this particular medication?

I could qualify now as a star ready to go supernova at any time. I can't even walk up or down stairs without clenching, less a real cheek-flapper bust loose or I break the sound barrier. My own dog won't even sit under my feet anymore, though I think she's more freaked out by seeing me momentarily levitate than anything else. Kitty didn't move far enough out of the blast radius and now has a lot more in common with Mr. Bigglesworth than before.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - and we're having Mexican tonight!!!! Ladies - count you blessings! Honey - you forgot to mention my extra sensitive nose. One of these days I'll surprise you and give you some competition. (although that isn't very likely). HAAA

4:37 PM  
Blogger misawa said...

I'm your huckleberry...

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home