Sunday, January 06, 2008

Diary of a Pregnant Woman III: What Not to Say

"Bend over and hand me that quarter I dropped."

"Would you like another carton of ice cream?"

"It's adorable how you waddle... everywhere."



"Could you massage my lower back? It's killing me."

"Sure you can squeeze through there - just suck in."

"Your shoe needs to be tied."



"Let me see if I can bounce up off of the sofa like you..."

"Did you break wind?"

"How much more do you plan on eating?"

"Are you sure he's mine?"

5 Comments:

Blogger j razz said...

Your next post should be: "Things you do not post on the world wide web concerning your pregnant wife as she might one day stumble upon it and move you from the dog house to the lion's den". :)

j razz

2:36 PM  
Blogger misawa said...

Here kitty-kitty. :D

2:39 PM  
Blogger glenna marshall said...

That's funny. Hope you aren't stuck in there for too long.

Thanks for your comment. :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Laz said...

"Your shoe needs to be tied"

Classic...

1:50 AM  
Blogger misawa said...

I'm afraid I'll do most anything for a laugh.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home