Friday, December 09, 2005

Home invasion ends bad great

Two bad guys DRT, the third is charged with their murder - trademark Neal Boortz on that DRT (Dead Right There).

Some of you may think I'm a masochist, but I love these types of stories. Not because a life was taken, but because one was saved. I'm not sure if Kalifornia has what's considered the "Castle" doctrine in their state law, but Georgia does - if somebody trespasses in to your house, that is considered a threat to you and anybody that lives in that house; you're well within your rights to use deadly force to end the threat. Plug'em.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I haven't read the article, but I'm with ya. As I've said before, anybody who interferes with the safety of my family is dead meat.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home