Thursday, March 02, 2006

Quickies

Get your mind out of the gutter, Jeff pervs...
  • A man tried to kill his wife four times, failed, then gets busted when his son, whom he goes strip-club-hopping with, wears a wire for the police. This is what happens when Mr. Incompetent marries Mrs. Naive. And of course, it's in Cherokee County...
  • Scott Stapp, aka the former Big Tool lead singer of Creed, claims that someone is out to get him by releasing the tape of him and Kid Rock having wild times with some strippers/ groupies. Check the mirror Scott; you're sinking yourself.
  • The 78th Annual Academy Awards are this Sunday. To tell you the truth, I could really care less. I'm sure Humpback Mountain will reign victorious over all. The only movie I saw on the Best Picture list was Crash (fantastic movie) and I actually hope it wins; however I doubt any of these will be graced by the dust of my DVD shelf. They're just not movies I could watch over and over again. I hope anybody but George Clooney wins - that would just fan this Michael Moore wannabe's flames that much more.
As fo tomorrow afternoon, Mrs. Misawa and myself are heading to the mountains for a long weekend. It's Spring Break for me, and after this past week, I'm ready for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Don't ya mean 'Bareback Mountain'? Man, nothing good can come from this...

Have a great time at the cabin!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah, like I would have any reason to know why the word "quickie" would be suggestive. ;)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home