Friday, February 03, 2006

Super weekend

This will probably be my last post before my 30th birthday on Super Bowl Sunday (aka - the day of the Great Seattle Massacre). I believe my wife enjoys celebrating my birthday more than me. It's not that I'm a birthday Scrooge of any sort; she just likes to make a really big celebration out of it. She's already planning a huge party for the day I graduate - although it won't really matter much, because Jesus will have returned by that point.

Anyway, have a great weekend everybody - and go Steelers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Happy Birthday. I had my 30th last October, and am just recovering after a horrible self-imposed "accident" involving clothes, pictures of ex-girlfriends and a bonfire.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Dude, you alright? Mark mentioned your accident on his blog. The details sound horrifying, so I'm glad the injuries weren't described as "life-altering."

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home