Tuesday, July 18, 2006

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

Mi amigo Moshe tiene... pues, yo no sé cuantos años. No es importante. Él está celebrando en la España ahora pero va a volver a los estados unidos en dos semanas. ¡Felicidades, amigo! Y lo siento por el foto, pero eso es todo que yo tengo. Jajajaja...

For those of my friends that no speaka da spanglish, consider this a Caption This post and provide your best caption to my buddy Moshe's favorite pic. The best one gets a 1000 points.

I'll go first: "Oh, snap! Who told you I was white?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moshe says "this is my impression of a frightened rabbit"

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! (see picture)...

I'm getting a DELL!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Moshe Jacobson said...

Would you like to have this stunningly beautiful face? It can be yours for only 3 easy payments of $19.95!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the guy who wrote: "Dear Preparation H, I ate this whole dang tube and I still have these hemorrhoids. My mouth is so small that I can't even eat a jelly bean anymore. But I can whistle."

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home