Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Free Cat



Twas the evening of Christmas
and all through the house;
our kitties were stirring -
they didn't want a mouse!

My wife in her sweater
and I in my stretchy jeans
had just returned home
from eating too many beans.

We brought in the gifts, boxes, and bags;
we unpacked the luggage, packed so neat,
when a thought occured to my bride,
"My babies must want to eat!"

Down the stairs they went,
with such a clatter;
it sounded more like a bowling ball fell
as a fact of the matter.

The eating commenced
and tummies were filled;
now all that was needed
was to view the bills.

When what to my wandering eyes did I view?
One, two, three pellets of poo.

I pulled back the rug,
(Why - I'm not sure),
to discover more
in the shape of a pug.

"Bad Bandit - Bad Poppy!" I heard her yell
as I almost vomitted from the smell.

I grabbed some tissue
to pick up the morsels
knowing that my wife
did not want to be troubled.

Knowing that one kitty
could only have done that,
I put up this post
to offer a free cat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Nice. Of course, I'm deathly allergic, but I applaud the effort of the blog post.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was really cute

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home