Friday, October 12, 2007

Shall we play a game?

My wife and I have misplaced our white elephant. One person has found him - good for you, but don't spoil it for the others. Here are the rules and hints:
  • No comments!!! We don't want to ruin it for others that might be playing. Email me your specific finding and I'll let you know if you're right or not.
  • For those of you that are local and know my wife, there is to be no asking her. The penalty for doing so will be a 124 gr. JHP replacing a toe of your choosing.
  • Our elephant is large. It is also (almost) invisible.
  • Our large, nearly invisible elephant has only been missing for several months.
  • He is on this blog; however, that does not mean the only clues to his location are on this blog.
  • Words mean nothing, but their constitution means everything.
The game will end sometime between now and then, where "then" is equal to a product of the sum of the amount of time I have to put up the post. In other words, all I can guarantee is 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home