Friday, August 18, 2006

Randomness

As I don't seem to have any of my own thoughts at the moment, I decided that I will post some other people's that I find enlightening:
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep. -- Unknown, though often attributed to Ben Franklin
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins, poet laureate of the Shire
Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film. -- Unknown
The French are miserable because they live in France. France is miserable because it's full of Frenchmen. -- sometimes attributed to Mark Twain, not sure though
It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling [redhead] woman in a wide house. -- Proverbs 21:9, Amen, amen!
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. -- Popular saying of Marines during Vietnam
I like you; then again, I eat my own poop. -- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

I'll leave you with just those for now. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brawling (redhead) woman huh?? What's that supposed to mean?

I've got one of my own.

"If you can not convince them, confuse them." Harry S. Truman

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home