Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Scaredy Cat

My wife and I have been living together now for 7+ years (none of that co-habitating before marriage for us). Therefore, one could assume that when we're in the house together, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to actually see each other - we're not talking about Wayne Manor, here. However, one would be very, very wrong.

My darling little wife just gets so wrapped up in what she's doing that she forgets a very important detail. I live there, too!!!

It all started very innocently; she would be in the bedroom, doing laundry, her toenails, or a myriad of other things, and I in all my non-ninja like manner would walk in and AAAHHH!! That would be the sound of my Scaredy Cat (the two legged one). Never mind the fact that I have lived in that house just as long as she has!

Of course, this does not apply to when I intentionally scare her, like this morning. There's something about a hair dryer that puts a woman in to a hypnotic state and makes her very vulnerable to being goosed. Extra points for when you're running late and she thinks you've already left the house.

Worth. Every. Pinch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"just a little pinch"

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home