Thursday, May 11, 2006

My absence

No, I haven't been in another accident; just really busy. Last week was finals for me (only had to take one, exempted all the rest - yay me!); that was followed by my (somewhat) annual fishing trip down to Steinhatchee, FL with the woodbutcher and his dad (total fish brought home - 21; number of those caught by me - 0); and now it's getting ready for next week's vacation (May 15 marks 7 years of betrothal). In between all of this I've been hooking up my Xbox Live (gamertag: Nelag for other gamers) which required a great feat of engineering genius (read: I plugged a cable in and read the instructions). Nevertheless, this evening, barring anymore lightning, I plan on spending at least 30 minutes getting my butt kicked by a 12 year old in California. Great fun!

Oh, and for those that want the translation to my previous post, check the comments section - I should have it posted soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rest of the story. . . Misawa has been so patient while spending a generous amount of time each night trying to setup the Xbox Live and downloading all the new additions to the games he has. Finally yesterday evening (Thursday)about 10 minutes before I arrived home he begins playing his first opponent. I could barely get a welcome home honey since he was having so much fun with it. He continued to play so I decided to look online for a bit. Let's just say we have some kinks to work out because when I went online he lost his connection. Sorry Honey.

12:45 PM  
Blogger misawa said...

I thought that was your subtle way of telling me it's time for dinner. :)

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you go again. Always thinking of your next meal. :)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home