Friday, January 26, 2007

Once around the horn

As I'm in the beginning stages of the true gift that keeps on giving (read: I'm getting my wife's cold), blogging will be light for a while. Okay, it's been a little light already, but there was this thing with school, my dog ate my homework, it gave her diarrhea, then the cat (the free one) ate it, pooped it on the the rug, which I then had to go get dry-cleaned, except a giant squid attacked my truck, and then sent in the flying monkeys. Pick any of the above excuses you want.

Anyway, I though I would take this opportunity to show you some of the other blogs I read from time to time, some that I haven't added quite yet to my links.

  • The Grand Master Pooh-bah of them all has been discussing potential presidential candidates, the ineptness of our justice system, and idiot drivers that don't turn right on red. And soon the greatness that is Open Blog Friday will be up, where the inmates truly run the assylum.
  • My buddy Mark has been Grrr-ing about Gubner Perdue, Harry Potter, and Mike Vick.
  • Joel is up to a hodge-podge of things, but mostly thinking deeply about his boys singing loudly. Always a good spot for some insight. (Joel that is, not boys singing loudly)
  • Jeff is... well, he's all over the newly-wedded-bliss-place. You'll always be entertained with him in some form.
  • My pal Moshe is going "all in" on a new investment, though the post just before that one leads me to the question, "What happens if you forget where you put all of your money?"
  • Fellow Georgian (and fantasy football coach extraordinaire) Gordon Cloud asks the question "What do you think about God?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Um, isn't assylum with just one 's'? Just wundering... :-)

Tim has always set the bar for us wannabes.

2:35 PM  
Blogger misawa said...

Yes, Mark. You are exactly right. :D

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home