Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rob me!

Click on the above picture and carefully read number 10. Now tell me how that worked out for them:
The winding hallways of Salt Lake City's Trolley Square became a shooting gallery for an 18-year-old gunman in a trench coat who fired a shotgun randomly at customers, killing five and wounding four before being killed by police, authorities and witnesses said.
I know I'm a broken record on this. But the fact of the matter is sheeple still don't get it.

Society has two kinds of people. One kind knows the rule and obeys it; the other kind does not. When sign says "No guns," it might as well say "we're as defenseless as the day we came in to this world - please rob me!"

Here's my challenge - those that like the idea of signs prohibiting guns, put one up on your lawn. Tell the world that your house doesn't have or allow any guns in it. Take it a step further and put a sticker on your car declaring the same thing. Let me know how that works out for you.

Thanks to John Lott for the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home